Friday, 1 November 2013
350 Block Challenge from October
350 Block Project 2013 . I have been having fun playing catch up with this challenge. I managed to add another 61 blocks for a total of 213. It's going to be tough to complete the challenge by the end of the year, but even with what I have don so far, I feel successful. I got to some projects that had been languishing forever. Now they are moving ahead full speed. yippee.
I added 5 blocks for the Saturday morning class at my local shop. now to make the 40 small blocks for the setting. eeks. better get stitching.
6 blocks were needed to finish my Aiming for Accuracy quilt top.
My niece started university this fall and I want to make a quilt for her dorm room. I used the Gretchen block pattern by Debby Kratovil.
I had planned to make 35 blocks, but got carried away to 42, and then realized that it would be a better size if I made 48 blocks.