My first attempt is shown at left, measures 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
Zentangles, then visit the website for a complete explanation and all sorts of online resources. I'm also a big fan of TanglePatterns.com
I already had the base of the postcard made and thought that black rayon thread would show up. It didn't. I used a sliver of soap to draw the outline and started by stitching the outline. From there I started to fill in the design.
I tried photographing it at an angle with no flash and a longer exposure to see if the threads showed better.
This time I thought I would change thread colour and try to go over the stitching lines more than once. Still very faint.
the threads show a little better at this lighting and angle, but still not enough. Time to try something drastic.
Black thread on pink fabric. A winning combination.
Our next challenge will be posed by Marie at Daisy's Book Journal.
You are invited to add a link to your paisley or other Zentangle post.